domingo, 21 de agosto de 2016

Another easy run to finish up the week

Yesterday I took the day off, because I had a work activity, so I ran on Friday and rested yesterday.

Today I ran at 7:30 a.m. and ran 7.5k to the conservatory, I felt so good, that I wanted to run more, but the olympic marathon started at 8:30 a.m. so I did my normal run.

I never looked at the watch and did 5 laps in the conservatory, then back home. Splits were: 7:52 to get to the conservatory, then 5 laps in 6:25,6:17,6:21,6:14,6:12,7:01 to get back home to finish in 46:57 for 7.5k.

Weather was cooler than I expected, I even almost move my run to the evening, but luckily I did not, and got it out of the way early.

Felt really good today, and felt somewhat rested, although I still felt sore. I think its normal to feel good after a week of just easy running. I have to get in a couple of workouts this week, if I want to race a 5k in less than a couple of weeks.

5 runs this week, another good week of training!!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario