miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2016

Easy recovery run

Yesterday I could not run, so day off.

Today I really felt the Monday`s tempo, DOMS appeared in full force today, wow!, yesterday I said, "I am in good shape because I feel fresh and not sore", today I say " heck, it seems that that is not my tempo pace, that is near my race pace, because I was sore today, not like after a race, but I could feel my quads complaining.

Today just before 7: p.m. I headed out to run easy, I started the watch and just went to the conservatory, did 5 laps and back home in 48:26 for 7.5k  Yes, the pace was very slow, but I was tired and did not feel very good today. Weather was decent today, not good, but decent. Laps were between 6:37 and 6:24, a true recovery run.

Hope you have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario