sábado, 27 de agosto de 2016

Catching up

Thursday - I did not run due to a lot of rain after work, so skipped the day, so that means that I have to run for the remaining days of the week.


Friday - 7:00 p.m.- I did 5 laps in the conservatory and back home for a total of 7.5k watchless, felt really good in these. Although the conservatory was very lonely, I was the only one running there except for 1 guy that passed me but got out of the park after less than a lap of passing me. Those runs when nobody shows up because of the elements are what makes u stronger. Was not raining at all, but the whole day had been raining and We have a storm near by.

Saturday(Today) at 8 a.m. I wore my watch and did 5 laps in the conservatory from 6:25 to 6:01, did 46:21 for 7.5k feeling pretty good also. I am feeling good these days, maybe I am ready for another stress workout.


Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario