viernes, 19 de agosto de 2016

Another watchless run

I generally rest on Fridays, but tomorrow I do have a work recreation meeting, and We are departing at 8:30 a.m., at that time I am generally running on Saturdays, so I opted to run today and rest tomorrow.

Today I had a course at work and they gave pizza and coke after the course, so I ate around 6:10 p.m. two slices of pizza and two little cups of coke, I dont know how I did not puke during my run.

One hour later (around 7:10 p.m.) I was out running watchless, I went out easy and did 6 laps in the conservatory, then did around 200s more to complete my 7.5k run. I did not feel my best, but my stomach did not bother at all, though I felt a bit tired and not totally recovered, so another easy run had to be in order. However, I I sped up sometimes to compete a bit with some guys, I did not turn my easy run into a workout, but it does not matter since I did not do nothing hard this week, those volleyball games really got the best of me.

Weather was hot, but managable.

7.5k watchless!

Have a great social Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario