jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016

Easy evening run

I took yesterday off.

Today after work, I headed out just before 7 p.m. to the conservatory without a watch, my brother took my watch, and because I am as sore as hell after those Monday Volleyball games, I decided to run easy once more.

I just ran at an easy pace and sped up one time per lap to test the system a bit, but nothing too crazy, and it was more like a stride than anything. I did 6 laps and 200s or so to complete my 7.5k run. The effort was easy, but most of the run I felt full of gases, I finally loosened up  in the last 1.5 laps. So the it was a good idea to skip something hard today.

The weather was very hot and my shoes were soaked at the end.

7.5k easy watchless!!

Have a great Thrusday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario