martes, 2 de agosto de 2016

Zapping the zero

Yesterday I could not run. The whole day raining and when I left work the streets too wet to even bother, I decided to play it safe and took the day off.

Today I headed out at 7:35 p.m. to the conservatory to run easy, the run was easy, but I felt tired from work, worked a lot today.  Never looked the watch till post run. Did 46:58   for 7.5k or so. In the last lap incorporated 5 strides. Felt good on these, but slugish and tired, not because of the strides, but because of work.

Splits were 8:05 to get to the park, then did 6 laps in 6:28,6:22,6:16,6:20,6:18,5:32. The last lap of course its when I did the strides.

The weather was very humid, I was sweating very early in the run, but I am happy to have gotten my training in.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario