sábado, 5 de mayo de 2018

Beer me

Today I  woke up not feeling my best, because yesterday  I was at a party here in the residence, I downed around 8 beers, but had a good time. I think I can handle beer pretty well, in fact, that is pretty much the only alcohol beverage that I drink. Anyway, I think I exceded myself in  my opinión, for others that is a walk in the park,but for others like me is too much.

I ran today at 11:55 a.m. and I was sure that I was going to feel good because when I drink beer , the day after on my run I feel really good. Today was not exception. As I am probably resting tomorrow due to work on the final Project, no need to run very easy today, since I ran pretty easy yesterday and will rest tomorrow, I decided to push the pace a bit, not a workout nor a stroll either.

I started at my normal pace and progressed my pace gradually especially in the second half of the run. First half was 17:11, then pushed a bit more and took advantage of the downhills before the big uphill , but even the big uphill I felt good and pushed it a bit. Got back to Guadalupe in 33:17, so second half was 16:06 and I felt really controlled and confortable. Then I did the math and wanted to run sub 41 mins in my normal route, so I kept running at the same pace and then pushed a bit more. Finished the run in 40:40.

I felt really good and fresh, those beers might have helped with the fuel, ha. The weather was good , around 13 Celsius, but feel of 19. I wore  only my hat just in case it was too windy , t shirt and no windbreaker.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario