martes, 1 de mayo de 2018

Easy recovery run

Today I headed out at 12:15 p.m. with the same cold as yesterday, so have to wear my hat and my long sleeve shirt. I headed out very easy to complete my run, and I felt tired. Eventhough, the effort yesterday was easy, my body is not used to the distance, for now, the long run for me is a hard workout.

I did my bread and butter route, halfway was 17:34 and back to Guadalupe in 34:49, the pace felt much slower than yesterday and in real it was basically the same. Completed my route keeping the easy effort and finished in 43:09, which is the exact time that I did on Saturday.

I felt good and easy, but my body was a bit tired.

Its a public holiday here, so no classed today. I ll apply for Jobs.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario