lunes, 21 de mayo de 2018

Easy run in the morning

Today I was not motivated to run, dont know why, but you have to do what you have to do. At 10:00 a.m. I headed out to do my bread and butter route at an easy effort but did 5 strides to turn the legs over. In the first half I was unconfortable because I was still somewhat full of the bacon and eggs that I had for breakfast at 7:20 a.m.

In the second half though I loosened up and felt pretty good . I started to do the strides after the 25 min mark or so, did one before going the big uphill, and did the 2nd in the big uphill, I have to say that when you are turning the legs faster and striding more the uphill its much more manageable, but you still huff and puff when you get to the top, after that I ran easy to recover completely and started the strides again in the last 6 mins of the run.

I did not look at the watch at any point, but as I saw my watch after the run, I came here to Guadalupe in 34:28 and then complete the run 42:11 for my route. In the last 6 mins of the run I did the 3 remaining strides and felt pretty good and smooth on these. My felts felt fresh also.

The weather was at 15 degrees, and I am glad that I did run and did not give in to unmotivation. You can get motivation by taking action.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario