jueves, 17 de mayo de 2018

Easy relaxed run

As I said yesterday, I had to back off on my runs because lately I have been running in no man`s land, not enough hard, but not enough easy either. I mean, I was running controlled and within the easy effort, but I should run easier if I want to run hard in the next day, so today the idea was to run very easy and hold back when I felt the urge to speed up.

 Today at 10:15 a.m.I did my bread and butter route and never looked at the watch during the run, pressed the Split button when I came back to Guadalupe. I came in Guadalupe in 34:57, then did the remaining part of the route and finished in 43:06. I thought that I was going faster, but I really kept the effort pretty easy and felt pretty good the whole run.

I have to do something hard in the next few days. Tomorrow It wont be posible because I am running with Katherine, but I ll throw a few strides to loosen up the legs. Weather was good today, around 15 celcius.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario