jueves, 10 de mayo de 2018

Easy running with Sore throat

Today I woke up with a very sore throat, its rare because yesterday I was feeling pretty good and the day before I was feeling a bit sick. It seems that this sickness came back today. I dont run sick, but I was normal  in other áreas of the body so I went with it and I probably will have to rest one of the days of the weekend due to the final Project.

I went out at 10:40 a.m. and did my bread and butter route. The weather was around 14 Celsius but with a lot of wind, I only wore my long sleeve t shirt, no wind breaker nor hat. I felt good, tired at times, but pretty good at the end.

Halfway was in 17:26 with a very easy effort. Then it seems that I increased the pace a bit unconcious when the youngster passed me like I was walking. I tried to keep my composure and kept my easy effort.  I came back in Guadalupe in 34:11 a bit surprised with the fast Split keeping the easy effort, it seems that I am improving. Then continued with the remaining part of the route and finished my run in 42:19. The weather was pretty good today, bit I think it was not favorable for my sore throat. We will see how I am doing tomorrow.

Feeling good about my consistency and with the way I am feeling.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario