miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018

RIP Virkin

I dont have words to express how do I feel, We have lost a true friend and one of the best person that I have the pleasure of meeting and to share close moments with her. My family and me are very sad about her loss.

I think her misión was to give birth to her Little child that was born on May 16, eventhough She prepared well to not get pregnant, but life had other plans. She passed away the day of my birthday due to a stroke. She had being hospitilized for 4-5 days, the surgery turned out well, but after a couple of days things got worse.

I feel very helpless about the situation, because I could not say good bye to her, We had a group in WhatsApp, my father, her and myself and She was chatting in the group just before the stroke. I wont forget the moments We share together. On my birthday She was always there, She always said hello in the group and wish me bon appetite before lunch. One of the happiest people I have ever met, even if She had personal problems, She would reflect happiness and a positive vibe.

I still dont believe that We have lost her, I probably truly will feel her absence when I get there and cant share good moments with her anymore.

You will always be in our hearts Virkin, RIP






We do have another angel taking care of us on heaven!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario