martes, 22 de mayo de 2018

Maintainance Run

Today I headed out running before 10 a.m. and started out easy, but as the run progressed I increased pace, never went anaerobic though.

I did my bread and butter route and only looked at the watch when I finished, pressed the Split button when I came back to Guadalupe in 33:54, when I checked that Split t the end I thought that I would cross that segment in 32:xx, because I kind of sped up in the second half and in the big uphill I increased effort also. Anyway, it is what it is, and its just a training run. After I came to Guadalupe I ran the remaining part of the route and finished in 41:16, last segment was in 7:22, I pushed the pace on that segment but not too hard. At the end I thought that I was going faster, but no problema, the run is done.

Weather was good, I did not even checked at the forecast when I went out so no idea of numbers. Another run in the books, very greatful for that!

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario