domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018

Dawn run: Burning off my gluttony

Today I woke up at 6:40 a.m. had the alarm to goes off at 7:20 a.m. so that I could get my run in, but at 7:10 a.m. I was getting out the door. This is the second time here in Spain that I run so early in the morning.

I ran in a fasted state so to speak, but I was usted to it because all my morning runs in the caribbean were early in the morning fasted. I really liked, I felt pretty good and felt great  the end. You start out very cold and slow, the first turn around point was long mentally, but after that I got into a Groove and felt great.

I never looked at the watch and ran at an easy effort, hit the Split button when I came back to Guadalupe in 35:05, then completed the remaining of the run to finish the run in 43:18. Felt pretty good. Had to wear my wind breaker and hat because it was at 8 celcius at 7:00 a.m., although I warmed up quickly and wanted to take the jacket after the first 10 mins.

Anyway, the run is done and this afternoon I have to work in my final Project with the group. I ran so early because I thought the gathering would much earlier, now We have half of the day lost, Great!

I really liked to run early first thing in the morning like in the old times, it gives you  energy for the day and you feel that you accomplished something important.

5 runs this week, which was the goal. I ll try to keep the running going as always, but We are int he final stretch of the MBA. and in less tan 4 weeks We have to present our final Project,

Have a great Sunday!

Oh, I forgot to explain the Subject of this post, I ate 1 dish of pasta, then ate to hamburgues with fries  and a bit of meat and a bit more pasta. It seems that I have a bad relationship with food, but to look at a hamburguer going to waste, it kills me, that is one of my favorites foods, so I had to make the burguer a favor and eat it. I need to control myself, otherwise I ll get to 300 lbs soon. I am not fatter though, I walk in around 195 pounds or so.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario