miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2018

Catching up

On Sunday as I said I I worked on the final Project so I did not run.

5 runs for the week.  Feeling pretty good

On Monday I ran in the evening at 7:00 p.m. but it was sunny here because here it gets dark at 9 p.m. right now. I think it was hot and I did not feel great. Did not feel horrible either.

I felt like blocked in the middle of the belly , by the diagraphm, but I knew that I would rest on Tuesday and probably on Wednesday. So after I warmed up I pushed a bit the pace, crossed the halfway in 17:00, which is faster tan my easy pace. Then I pushed the second half, but not as hard, just pushed it and took advantage of the downhills and flat terrain, and pushed a bit in the big uphill. Finished my bread and butter route to Guadalupe in 32:28, so the second half was 15:28. I feel good about those times compared to the effort levels, I pushed the pace but was way under control. Then ran a couple of hundred meters more and finished my run in 34:38. Weather was around 25 Celsius.

Tuesday I rested because I was doing clases and studying a presentation so DNR.

Today I had a Job Interview at 10:00 a.m, so I thought I would not be able to run. But as soon as I came back at 11:00 a.m., I got dressed and went out to do my run. The goal today was to run easy and get back to my stress and recovery  thing. Those efforts of a bit harder, but not enough its good when you know you have a couple of rest days, but is not optimal to improve a lot. Each run must have a purpose.

Today the plan was to run easy and I kept the effort very easy, crossed the halfway in 17:29 and got back to Guadalupe in 34:20 basically at the same effort level. Then completed my other part of the route and finished the run in 42:32. The weather was in 20 Celsius this morning. it was a good weather.

Felt good and on the run and very controlled. Tomorrow I ll possibly run easy again, but maybe a tad longer. Happy because I can run and its a gift.

Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario