martes, 15 de mayo de 2018

Late Morning Easy Run

Yesterday I take the day off. No reason for it, I just was looking for Jobs in the morning and in the evening I got lazy and ended skipping the run.

Today I ran at 11:45 a.m., and went out to do my bread and butter route. I started feeling pretty good but was not in the mood to run fast, and it was a good decisión because I felt full in my stomach because breakfast today was at 9:00 a.m. because its a public holiday here.

To be honest, I dont like to eat breakfast that late because I often have problems with my stomach during runs eventhough this run was done almost 3 hours after breakfast.

I decided not to look at the watch for the enitre run and only take the Split when I came back here in Guadalupe without looking, then doing the remaining of the run and then check the watch after the run is over. The plan was to keep the effort easy, but I knew that the pace was a tad faster tan normal because I have nothing to recover from, so my legs are fresh.

I felt a bit tired in the last 5 mins, in the last uphill I think my heart rate raised a lot, but when I got to the flats it got even again.

The time for the route was 41:59, so 2 seconds faster tan on Sunday, The Split was 33:56, that was the time that I crossed in Guadalupe. The pace felt very easy, but as I said felt a bit tired int he last part of the run.

Felt very happy after the run, very greatful that I can run and enjoy outdoors! Not everyone has that opportunity!

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario