domingo, 13 de mayo de 2018

Easy run to finish up the week

I did not run yesterday. I was working in the final Project so I decided to rest. I am only running 5 times per week so that worked well for me.

Today I ran at 12:15 p.m. or so, was not very motivated because yesterday`s day off basically put myself in the rest/lazyness wagon so I wanted to keep that route, but I had to cut that shit out so I headed out to do my run.

I wanted to run fast, but decided against it and it was a good decisión, because in the second half I felt very tight and tired, low in energy, but I could regroup myself when I was coming here to Guadalupe and felt pretty good to finish up the desired distance and my bread and butter route.

I only looked at the watch when I came back to Gudalupe, basically ran by effort, but as I had nothing to recover from, I knew that I was going faster than normal. I looked at the watch for the first time in 34:14, that was the time that I crossed Guadalupe, I took the Split for the first half and it was 17:09, so I really slowed in the second half because I always do a big negative Split, but as I felt  bad in the second half, I slowed down. Then I decided to finish my run and decided to do 2-3 strides to loosen the legs as they were very tight. I did that, and the final time for my run was 42:01.  I felt really good on the strides, but my form was suffering at times, I need to do my work at that fast pace, I really loosen myself doing those accelerations.

Have a great Sunday! 5 runs this week, which was the goal, no real quality this week, I need to get those in.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario