miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2018

Morning run

I went out running today at 10:10 a.m. or so, I went out to do my route at an easy pace. I am not having the motivation to run fast, but I should. Since I dont have nothing to recover from, I am running faster than I should, because I am finished more tired than I should.

I did not look at the watch, just at the end post run, and took the Split when I came back to Guadalupe. I felt good at times, but at times I felt tired. Luckily, I felt good when I finished. Came to Guadalupe in 33:38, then pushed a bit more until the finish and I finished my bread and butter route in 40:56, I thought that I was going faster at the end, but what can you do!

The weather was good and the run is done. Happy about that! I need to start running easier and running hard days, that way I will improve more of course, I can get in to the habit in no man`s land where I am not running easy nor running hard enough.

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario