domingo, 7 de octubre de 2018

Easy run

Today I ran at 6:50 p.m. with my brother in the Turia park. Today the goal was to run easy to recover from yesterday`s workout.

I felt really good and was talking with my brother, I measured a couple of kms for fun, the first that i measured was in 6:29 and the other was in 6:11, so once We warmed up We increased pace but without noticing. I just ran with my brother for 20 mins, because He turned around earlier ( He was doing 40 mins total), I turned around at 23 mins, and finished where I started in 44:56, I completed the 45 mins, which was the goal.

The weather was pretty good, I barely broke a sweat. I always say that running in this weather is like cheating, I would rather the humididty and the heat to really track my progress, but its what it is. I am feeling pretty good in my runs.

Another thing worth mentioning, is that on the way back, when I had around 28 mins, the left calf started to bother me again and it gave a mini cramp, luckily I could continue my run " normal" and never had to stop, but it seems that the tightness in my calf has returned and I have to be careful.

All in all felt pretty good and easy!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario