lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

Easy recovery run

I went to the Turia park today at 4:55 p.m., its getting dark pretty early, so at my usual 6:50 p.m. running is already dark with the time change. My brother is not running for several days, so I am going early.

Today I felt tired, felt sore in the calf, and the first couple of mins were rough, it seems that yesterdays longer run took much out of me. My Little finger is bothering me but I want to do intervals tomorrow, so We Will see if I can do it. Otherwise, I ll have to run easy again.

The pace today was very easy, 6:44 to 6:35 per km, thats all I could do today, total time was 40:37 for  a bit more than 6k. Today was about recovery though so pace did not matter! I hope that tomorrow I feel better and my Little finger too.

Weather was in 15 degrees but a lot of wind, so I wore my windbreaker and this time did not have to take it off, but just because it was an easy run, if I would have increased effort, I would have to take it off though!! I dont know what to do because when I finish my run and its getting dark and I am getting cold, the weather goes down and I need the windbreaker for post run.

Anyway, easy run done!

Have  great Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario