sábado, 13 de octubre de 2018

Easy runs

On Wednesday I took the day off.

On Thursday I met with my brother in the Turia Park at 6:50 p.m. and We ran to the " Churchill" and back in 16:25 and then continued to finish what was a 46:06 mins run. The pace was pretty easy, soemthing like 6:35 per km. I felt good but felt the soreness of Tuesday tempo. Weather was fine.

Yesterday It was a public Holiday here, so We went running earlier than normal, I got to the conservatory at 5:50 p.m., but my brother at that time had 90 mins of running, so I pretty much did my 50 mins solo. I went to the " Churchill" and back in 15:42, both of my calves were bothering me, since that terrain is hard, harder than asphalt I would say.

Then ran to the opposite direction till my watch had 33:30 and then turned around and had to take another route beause on the way out, too much people and kids in the way, but in the way back was not different, a lot of bikes, people, I was in a pretty bad mood. Luckily the calves eased  with 15 mins to go and I could complete 50 mins no problem. I measured 1k and it was slow in 6:25, thought that I was going faster indeed, but that does not matter, improving in workouts/races is what matters. Weather was hot in 30 degrees.

I learned that on public holidays you have to run in the Turia park in the early morning since in the evening too much people are in the way. Good enviroment for sure, but when you are running and bikes and kids are everywhere it could turn out dangerous.

This evening I ll do a workout, have not decided which one, but it would be a speed workout if the calf cooperate, if the calf start bothering me I ll abort the workout right away, yea right!

See you then!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario