domingo, 27 de enero de 2019

Easy does it

Today I ran "early"at 9 a.m. with my brother in the park near my home, I call it the Blasco Park. Today I felt very sore, not from yesterday, but the DOMS from Thursday, so this one was very easy and slow.

We did 8 laps to the park, the first one was in 6:10, right then I knew that today it was going to be slow, never looked at the watch again and finished the 8 laps in 48:06, was talking with my brother about training and how longer runs would Benefit us a lot.

Felt good and the weather was pretty good, happy to have gotten the run in. I am enjoying this morning runs, so possibly I ll run tomorrow morning as well.

Today I ran fasted, as opposed to when I run at 11a.m. in the Port on Saturdays, I eat breakfast at 9 a.m. which consist of Turkey and cheese whole wheat sándwich and chocolate milk, that is my   breakfast everyday.

6 runs this week, which was the plan and I like the consistency.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario