miércoles, 16 de enero de 2019

Zapping the zero

On Monday I ran with my brother at 7:15 p.m. in the Blasco park which is near my house, We decided to do 8 laps there and finished in a time of 45:51. Honestly I was slower than Sunday and it felt much faster, but running is like that so nothing to be surprised about. Good easy run to start the week.

On Tuesday I walked a lot with my brother in the morning trying to buy some shirts in the cheap store, I only bought one though, that much of walking went to waste when We steped once again the all you can eat buffet for lunch. I ate 4 dishes, and 4 Little dishes of ice cream and the funny thing is that after 1 hour I felt hunger again. I did not eat though, and the hours went by I was less and less hungry.  My dinner was at almost 11 p.m. and it was light.

My run was done at 7:50 p.m. and I did not feel full nor bloated during my run, I ran with my brother and We did the same route as yesterday, this time I did it in 46:11 for 8 laps, felt much confortable than yesterday, last lap was in 5:21 because I changed years in the last 100m to stretch up the legs. Felt very confortable and the weather was pretty good.  My brother only did 30 mins, I told him that We needed to ramp up those 30 mins to 45 mins, such as I have been doing the last couple of days.

Today He is doing an Interval workout in the Turia park, I ll be there, but I ll run easy, my "regeneration phase" Will be over next week and next week I ll start to do workouts, light workouts at the beginning though.

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario