martes, 8 de enero de 2019

Zapping the zero: Easy recover run

Yesterday evening at 7:40 p.m. I went out to the park close to home with my brother and the plan for me was to do 35 mins pretty easy, since I am still very sore from the effort of Saturday.

We crossed the first lap in 6:20 and that was the pace that I could muster for the day, after the 10 mins mark, my brother took off because He was doing some strides, He is doing a lot of those lately. I just kept at the same effort and the pace increased a bit, the next laps were in the 6:01 -6:10 range, ran 6 laps to the park in 36:41, the last lap I increased pace a bit for the last 100m and did that lap in 5:53 or so.

The calf is still bothering me to be honest, I had to accomodate the leg so that it did not bother, now I am sure that the problem is not due to running, because I did not run for 18 days and then did not ran for more 9 days, and on Saturday was the day that I felt it. However, during work walking I could feel a light pull in my left calf and thats when the stiffness started this time.

Anyway, happy that I can still run easy though, Will keep an eye on that. Felt really good cardiovasculary, and the pace felt pretty easy, but the calf and the soreness held me back a Little, though.

Weather was pretty good, I did not even break a sweat.

This evening I Will do another 35 mins  easy run, lets see how the calf respond.

Happy Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario