domingo, 13 de enero de 2019

Easy run before binge eating

Early in the morning my brother and I watched and espectected in the 10k Valenci Ibercaja, the winner ran a time of 27:23 and could see a lot of fast runner, I saw Caullim Hawkins for the second time, I saw him in the half maratón on October, its nice to see elites that you follow in real time.

After We got from the race at 11:xx something I set plans with my brother to eat lunch together in the all you can eat Asian bufet, We have eaten a lot there in the last few days and its time to decrease the frecuency, When I finished my 5th plate today and downed it with my diet soda I felt terribly, I thought that I was going to throw up, I did not luckily, but these days I am not stuffing myself very much, so I am not used to it, its not the best thing to do so either, the best is to eat enough, with a lot left in the tank.

Just before the binge though, I went running  and planned for 35 mins, it turned out to be 37 mins, since I ran 35 mins in the park and then ran home for a couple more minutes. I just ran easy, but this is the fastest that I have run at an easy effort for 6 laps. Ended up running 33:50 for 6 laps, completed the 35 mins and then ran home for 2 more minutes to stop the stopwatch in 37:02.

Splits per lap were: 5:46, 11:28 (5:42), 17:06 (5:38), 22:42 (5:36), 28:18 (5:36), 33:50 (5:32). Each lap has around 900m or so. As I said felt very good and relaxed, never really pushed the pace. The leg bothered me yesterday after the 60 mins run, and I thought it would bother me on the run today, but I think that terrain in the park which is dirt, really help with the pounding and it serves as cushion for my calf, so during the run it did not bother much.

Happy to have gotten my run! I knew that if I binged , then the run would be a struggle if that happen at all, so thats why I decided to run just before lunch, to eat guilt free.

5 runs this week, right where I wanted to be, 1-2 weeks of easy running and then start the workouts once again!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario