miércoles, 23 de enero de 2019

Morning run

Yesterday was a public holiday here in Valencia so my brother did not have to work. We met at 9:20 a.m. in the door of the apartament that I live in, then walked to the Blasco park.

We started at a very easy pace and it was cold, at least in my opinion, I wore hat and windbreaker, it was 4 Celsius, but the feeling according to my cellphone was 1 degrees. My brother was wearing shortleeves. He comes from his home running, but anyway, He is tough.

Anyway, I only looked at the watch in the first lap in 5:50, then decided to not look at it an run by effort, conversation was good and once I warmed up I felt pretty good. We did 8 laps in 46:35, so 1 + mins slower than the night before, but who cares, body only knows effort.

Its good to be putting in the miles, We even considered the  possibility to run again in the evening, but I then thought better of it.

Today Will be another easy run, and tomorrow I ll do my first structured 5k tempo in 2 months.

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario