viernes, 25 de enero de 2019

Easy running at lunch time

Today I am feeling sore on the quads, so that means that I lost some fitness, since I was not getting soreness from my tempo runs 2 months ago. Sometimes is with the recovery ability that you see how in shape you are. Anyway, the soreness did not bother when running, once I started running, I felt kind of normal, I hope that the DOMS dont bother much tomorrow, since on the second day of the soreness, the soreness is greater than the first day.

I decided to run "early" today at 12:30 p.m., since I am eating lunch with my brother and We eat a lot, so decided to get it out of the way, so that I dont have to run with a full stomach in the evening, also the reason was that We are running longer tomorrow morning and to have more time for recovery between today`s runs and tomorrow`s morning run.

Today I just ran at a effort that felt really easy to recover, 1st lap in 5:50, then did not look at the watch till the end, did 8 laps in the Blasco Park and finished the 8 laps in 45:43. It was faster than I thought because I did the tempo yesterday evening, and although I felt sore, I felt fresh at the same time. Anyway, just an easy recovery run in a 20 Celsius degree weather.

If I had checked the weather before going out I would not wore my windbreak, I felt hot today, I even unzipped the windbreaker, so that the air could circulate, since I felt very hot in the first 3 laps, and the sun was shining hard. This weather change suddenly.

Beautiful day for a run and glad its in the books!

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario