jueves, 10 de enero de 2019

Evening easy running

On Tuesday I did not run, but I planned to, just fell sleep and woke up too lazy at 7:40 p.m., I regreted. However, an extra rest day to take out the soreness wont hurt.

Yesterday I ran with my brother at 7:15 p.m. but its already dark here at this time of year, so We ran near my home in the Blasco park as I call it. My brother was planning a fartlek workout so pretty much did the whole run on my own.

I started the run feeling pretty good on the legs, no lactic acid accumulation, but then something weird happened, eventhough the pace was pretty easy, the lactic acid built up in my legs and my groin and quads started to burn once again, the breathing was pretty good and the effort was pretty easy, not sure the exact reason for that, but anyway, completed my 35 mins.

Did 6 laps to the Blasco park in 6:01,5:59 (stopped for several seconds at the beginning of 2nd lap to tie my shoe), 5:48, 5:47, 5:47, 5:43 for 35:04 total.

I felt very confortable, the only problema is what I described, the accumulation of lactic acid for no apparent reason.

Today I am going to run 35 mins and then ramp up to my normal mileage in the next weeks.

I really missed running!

Have a great Thusday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario