miércoles, 30 de enero de 2019

Evening run : 60 mins

Today I did not wake up early, since I decided that I would rest, but then my brother was doing is workout in the evening in the Turia Park and I get pretty bored here, so I decided to run this evening in the park and rest tomorrow. The plan for today was 45-50 mins, but I then calculated the time that the whole workout would take him, I calculated around 60 mins. Last time that I did 50 mins, I had to wait for him for around 20+ mins in the damn cold, so today I decided to run 60 mins and to finish pretty much at the same time. The cold was not that bad today though, in fact, the temperatura was great.

We started the run at 7:07 p.m., and Jorge joined us, He did the 60 mins with me, which was great, his company make those 60 mins pass by very quickly. The pace was easy, since I am recovering from yesterday`s workout, but to be honest I felt pretty good and fresh, you have to respect the body, and let the body adapt the hard work. Good conversation, I dont know the exact pace, since it was dark and I did not look at the watch very often, just to see elapsed time.

I felt pretty good, and happy that Jorge completed the 60 mins, for today He had planned 40 mins, so He step up and decided to do the 60 mins with me, I appreciate that. My brother had a wonderful workout as well, good splits in his 8 x 400m.

I did around 9.3k for the day or so. Total time was 60:07. I told my brother that one of these days with this weather We should do 2 hours. Today`s weather was great for running. I wore my windbreak, but I did not even break a sweat.

All in all, a great run. I came to the conclusión that running in the morning and in the evening are great. Of course, when you have other obligations, its better to run in the morning so that its get done first thing in the morning. However, it is great running in the morning, but for me when I run in the morning, I am pretty bored in the evening because I got the run early in the morning.

Anyway, I ll keep running, no matter the time, morning or evening, as long as you are getting the miles in, no problem.

Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario