lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

Easy evening run + 6 x 20 seconds strides

Yesterday as I said was my day off running, but it was not rest day by any means. I was in Barcelona with my brother visiting my uncles, the bus departed at 2:30 a.m. and We got there to Barcelona at 7 a.m. and from that time till 10 p.m. that it was the time to get back to Valencia We walked the whole day, but it was a blast, I loved Barcelona, I had lived there, but I did not remember since I was a kid, I remembered the Ramblas though. It was good to see part of family!

I went to bed at 3 a.m. and I woke up today at 9 a.m., did not run till 7 p.m. with my brother, We were both tired from all the walking yesterday, but I felt really good once I started running.

We did 9 laps easy and incorporated 6 x 20 seconds strides from laps 6-8, I only looked at the first lap in 5:58, then did not look until the end ( I looked in the strides, but only at the seconds), finished 9 laps (8.1k) in 50:48.

Weather was good, felt tired from yesterday and Saturday, but felt better than expected.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario