lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Evening recovery run with my brother

Today I ran after work at 7 p.m. I ran with my brother and prior to the run I felt very sleepy and tired, but I knew that as soon as I start running that feeling would go away, or at least when I finish the run I would feel new!! that was exactly what happened! I felt great and new after the run.

The run today was very easy, We did 8 laps very easy to recover (from yesterday`s race) in the Blasco park. I felt great, did not feel very sore at all, nor very tired, lets see how the DOMS behave tomorrow! My brother is very dissapointed with his performance in the race, but those days happen! Weather today was decent.

I did 8 laps (7.2k) in 45:41 and my brother did 45:22 or so, We negative split the run by 1 min, my brother 70-80 secs, We felt pretty good in the second half. Anyway, just a recovery run to start the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario