martes, 4 de junio de 2019

Watchless easy run

Today I was supposed to do the intervals, but I am still tired from Sunday`s walking in Barcelona and maybe the Saturday`s workout as well. I decided to move the workout to tomorrow to be more rested, as I said, I don't want to dig a fatigue hole.

I ran by myself today at 5:40 p.m. today since my brother had run in the morning and I am going to the movies tonight to watch "Aladdin". I ran watchless today and did 9 laps to the Blasco park to complete 8.1k. The idea was to do 8 laps, but in the last lap decided to add one more lap since I was feeling pretty good. Although my hamstrings were a bit sore and tight.

Overall, felt real good and the effort was very easy, should be ready for my intervals tomorrow. Weather was hot, but fine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario