viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

Easy run

Yesterday was my day off.

Today after work I had to eat a slide of bread and peanut butter since I was hungry and felt flat as everyday after work. I ate that 40 mins before running and it kind of worked, but I felt somewhat flat nonetheless.

I ran with my brother at 7:10 p.m. and it was too hot today, I did the first lap in 5:53, then did not look at my watch till the end, but pressed the split button at halfway point to see it post run. I kept the effort fairly easy today and felt good in the last lap, the only lap that I can say I felt real good. I gapped my brother within the first 500m of the run, but He then caught me just after the 5 laps. Halfway was 22:50 and I did 45:44 for 8 laps (7.2k), its rare that I do a positive split in an easy run, but the effort was very easy.

Tomorrow morning We will do our tempo run.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario