lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Finally got a job! Zapping the zero

Today I started a job( the contract is until September 30,2019), so I was working from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., as soon as I got home at 6:35 p.m., got dressed and started my run at 7 p.m. with my brother in the Blasco park.

I had not eaten very well, so I was very hungry. The run today was for stress relieve. I did 9 laps, including 6 x 20 seconds strides from lap 6 to 8 laps.

We started the run very slow, in the first 4 laps We were running 23:52, so just barely sub 6 mins per lap, my legs were had no pep in them and I was very hungry, I almost stopped when I finished the 6th, however, when I started doing the acceleration strides, I felt fine and came back to life literally, felt pretty good after the strides, 8 laps came in 45:29 and finished the 9 laps in 51:00, so the second half was around 2:15 faster than the first half.

As I type this I am cooking dinner, so it has been a busy day for me, but I like it that way, I love the feeling of productivity. First days at jobs always are hard, I hope to adapt fast.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario