martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

A bit painfully morning run

Monday -planned rest

Today I thought that I was going to be pain free from my right leg because of the rest day yesterday, that did not happen. I woke up this morning at 5:15 a.m., and was out with Danilo at 5:40 a.m., he still injured from the knee, and I was running by myself from the 2k on, because he had to turn back and call it a day. My left leg bothered me the whole run, from the very beginning I was feeling that it was bothering me. The pace today was very slow and could only sped up on the way back, today I did my normal 11k in 65:15. I felt great in the lungs and felt myself very rested, but the left leg held me back the whole way. Tomorrow is supposed to be an Interval day, but We will see. Hope that this pain goes away soon. The weather was very good today.

11k total, 65:15.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario