domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

The "Long run"

Yesterday I went to bed very late, around 1 a.m., and yesterday was bothering me my left leg even when I was walking. This morning I woke up at 6:20 a.m. and was out with Danilo at 6:55 a.m. for my 16k long run today I decided to leave the watch at home and relax, Danilo had to return in the 1k mark, because he is injured, so from the 1k on I had to do 15k on my own, my left leg was bothering me as soon as I started, but when I warmed up at around 5-7k the pain went away, so the second half was pain free, I felt great the whole way effortwise and very strong, but I was very thirsty when I got home. Danilo kind of took my time, I did around 90-91 mins. Felt easy.

16k total, 90-91 mins.

Runs this week: 6 runs, I have been very consistent and training hard.

Kilometraje semanal: Around 76.3 kms (47.4 miles). That is a PR for me in mileage, this is the first time that I do 3 "up" weeks instead of 2 weeks "up" and the following down. Next week is going to be "low" week, but I am very worried about the pain on my left leg.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario