martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Nice morning run

Monday- I rest on monday, I know I told that I was running today since I rest on friday, but deccided to rest so that it would not affect this week.

This morning was up at 5.15 a.m. and was out at 5.40 a.m. my legs felt fresh today so I went out faster than normal, today I did 11k easy faster than my normal easy pace, went out to the mirador to the javilla, finished the 11k in 60.15, 2-3 mins faster than my normal pace, felt very good, but the left leg stil bothers me. The weather was very fine. Tomorrow I ll do my interval workout.

11k total, 60.15.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm a little late with this -- but congratulations on your 10k result! I know it wasn't what you wanted, but that heat sounded pretty extreme (at least to me) -- and there's nothing that slows times like heat.

    Hope the leg keeps getting better. Nicely done on the mileage -- it takes real commitment to log that many kms.

    ResponderEliminar