domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Short morning run in Altos de chavon, La Romana

This morning I woke at 7.30 a.m. and was out with Danilo at 7.50 - 8a.m. in Altos de chavon, la romana, we were the saturday and sunday here, so We went out for an 1 hour run, I was thinking on that, the leg started to bother a bit once I started but then the pain dissapeared, We went out of the urbanization, and took the main avenue, 15 mins, then 15 mins back, we arrived here in 29.23, so 37 seconds negative split, then we continued our way and took the opposite direction of the main avenue, We entered the anfiteatro of the altos de chavon, a beautiful sight there, We decided to stop the run at 44 mins, around 8 kms, I was feeling very good, nothing compared to yesterday, the sorenesss in my legs is gone after a week of the race, I think that this is the longest period of time that i have been with soreness in my legs. We stopped the anfiteatro to appreciate the new areas and see where duran duran and other artist play their music here. Very nice place. Not so bad that I cut the run short, its a matter of running and appreciating the new areas as well. Very good day for running, a bit hot, but good.

Ran 44 mins, maybe around 8 kms, next week its supposed to start serious training again, and incorporate workouts as well.

Runs this week: 5 runs, have to rest 1 dar because I was mentally and phisically tired from the race on friday.

Kilometraje semanal: around 52 kms, very low, the past 2 weeks have been very low, next week, I ll start doing 70 plus kms again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario