martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Easy fresh run to start the week

This morning slept in for my predawn run, but at 10:25 a.m. I was out the door and hit the conservatory, was going to run 6 laps there, but as soon as I got in saw and hear the paths were been repeaired so I turned around and thought the route that I was going to run, did the gomez route which each lap has around 2.6-2.8k, so I did 2 laps there and came back home, then ran a bit more to complete the 45 mins. The distance I am not sure, but the legs felt very fresh, the shins were pretty recovered and I felt like I could have run forever, but not in that heat of course!! It seems that I am getting fit once again. I think I ll run a 10k race on Sunday to see where I am at, the race is held out of town, so I dont know how I ll get there! Nice running today, hot and breeze!! Forgot to mention that yesterday was my planned day off!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario