domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

Watchless dawn to the conservatory

Last night went to bed kind of late( after 12 a.m.), Woke up today at 5:30 a.m. but then decided to sleep1 more hour so at 6:30 a.m. I went out to the conservatory without a watch and just ran very easy there, my calves were very tight and I felt like an old guy for the first 500-600m, then just warmed up and increased the pace a bit, did 6 laps in the conservatory and came home to finish my 8.52 kms and my week. It feels great to run without a watch, you feel very free. The temps were much cooler than yesterday but it was hot though. My twin brother Dan G. is running a half marathon today and a lot of friend! Good luck to all of them!! Now off to my college monographic from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. for a lot of the upcoming Sundays! Runs this week:6 runs Kilometraje semanal: around 59 kms, I want more!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario