lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

Monday dawn zapping the zero

Yesterday I was supposed to do my long run of 15k but slept in, decided to take the day off, no races close and not sure for what I am training for, but I need to get my base miles up so that I can run fast when it counts, for my DNR yesterday I decided to this morning, after going to bed after midnight I had to wake up at 5.30 a.m. , take my wife and go to the park, I did 10k today with the watch on time of day at an easy pace, felt relaxed the whole way and the weather helped a lot since it was rainy and cloudy and not too much heat, I though that was going to finish the 10k in around 57 to 58 mins, but the time was 55, was surprised cuz I was running very relaxed and felt very easy, the recovery day might have helped a bit! Happy Monday everyone!! Loving those predawn runs!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario