miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Alone predawn easy + hill sprints

After going to bed before 10 p.m. ( very rare for me) I was well awake at 4:20 a.m., try to sleep till 5:15 a.m. thats when the alarm goes off, just could not and was awake in bed till the alarm went off. Was up with some GI problems, clothes on and out the door, hoping the GI did not get worse. I went out at 5:40 a.m. and since I was going alone I took the new personal route that is 2 laps to the Conservatory/ Maximo Gomez and back home. On the way home , around 3 mins to my home is a very steep hill, where I did 7 x 12 seconds hill sprints. I felt pretty good and fast on these, those kind of loosened up my legs, then jog 3 mins to home to finish in 49:16, not sure about distance. I felt pretty good today,a bit sleepy at first, but then just kind of cruised. Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario