miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Wachtless predawn to the mirador with brother

Yesterday decided to take the day off, because I was pretty sore from the Sunday tempo, dont know why, but still were pretty sore, I cant imagine how legs will be on Sunday after the race! This morning I was up at 5:15 a.m. very rested because I went to bed at 10 p.m. but with not so motivation, luckily when I started running I could get into the groove and felt great. My brother and I went to the mirador today at 5:47 a.m. and did 9k watchless, He had the watch, but he did not want to tell me the time, because I did not want to do 1 more km with him, He was angry at me basically for the whole run! oh Well!! Felt pretty good in the second half, legs felt much more recovered than yesterday. I wanted to do some speed today, but decided to run easy and tomorrow add some hill sprints!! Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario