lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

Dawn watchless recovery run

This morning opted for more sleep as I am off from work, was up at 8:15 a.m. and out to my run at 8:45 a.m. with the sun shining hard but with a nice December breeze. This morning decided to go out without a watch and just at an easy pace to recover from yesterday mini tempo. I am in bad shape anaerobic-threshold wise, since my legs were sore and stiff today, so I just ran easy today to the conservatory, did 6 laps inside there for the first time like in 3 weeks to 1 months, now it was completely asphalted and it was much easier to run in it due to the new surface. Felt good strolling at that easy pace, but the first 3 laps felt like 3 hours, in the last lap threw 4 x 100s strides to loosen up the legs and to boost footspeed. Finished feeling pretty good, but the soreness in my legs I know it ll last ill Wednesday or so. The weather was pretty nice. Have a great Monday. One last thing, I generally rest on Mondays but since I rested on Saturday wanted to run today, at least I am getting my consistency back!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario