jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Predawn short intervals

This morning was up at 5:15 a.m. after going to bed pretty late( around 12:20 a.m.), naturally woke up very sleepy and honestly did not want to do the workout, but knew that I had to do it, dont have time any other part of the day so its predawn or DNR, opted for the former and was out with my brother to the mirador. Today I wanted to start speed workouts, so did 3k warm up to the mirador including drills. Then did 5 x 400s, 1 x 200s, by feel (since I dont know in what shape I am in, but after the disaster race its not good shape ,hehe). The splits were 1:37,1:33,1:36,1:38,1:32,45 for the 200s. Felt pretty good on these and felt strong, but in the 3k cool down my legs were a bit tired, felt very energized though. I am happy to have started doing hard workouts again, We will see how far I can get without getting the shin splints again! The weather was good too. Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario