jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

Predawn run that almost did not happen

Last night went to bed at 10:00 p.m.( early for me) but again I was spent. Woke up without the alarm at 4:17 a.m. and stayed in bed, trying to fall sleep till the alarm went off, when the alarm went off at 5:15 a.m. I was feeling pretty sleepy, debated between sleeping in or going for my run, I decided to skip today and go back to sleep, but then finally I thought, why are you going to skip, if you are going to be angry all day long because of your lazyness, and lack of will power to do what you got do (the debate lasted around 20-15 mins) then woke up, clothes on, and out the door! I went out to the conservatory by myself at 5:55 a.m., this time did 4 laps outside of the conservatory, I had planned to do only 3, but I was feeling pretty good and added a lap. The run started very slow, but then as the run progressed I could speed up. The weather was great. After the 4th lap I came back home in 44:09, not sure about distance, but I think it was around 7.5k. Happy to have gotten my run in! Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario