miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Late morning run

Monday I rested, Tuesday the alarm did not go off, and I was planning a speedworkout I was very angry for that. Today I slept in, but I am off from work, so I opted for a late morning run at 10:40 a.m. did not planned to go out that late but that how things happened, I decided to just run easy and tomorrow morning do the speed workout(5-6 x 400s). Today I did 5.5k easy to teh conservatory, did 3 laps there and back home, I wanted to do more, but from the get go I was not feeling good, low energy levels, kind of always happen when I drink the chocolate milk before running at that time. Happy to have run though! and I felt pretty good when I was done. Its time to train seriously and add tempos and intervals to my routine, do it for several months and see where I can get!! Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario