domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

Post race shake out

After going to bed pretty late last night, past 1 a.m., I had planned to rest today since I did not feel like running because of the bad experience yesterday, woke up well before 7 a.m. and did not feel sleepy, it seems that those predawns woke ups are becoming an habit. I still had planned to rest today, because emotionally felt bad. But over the course of the morning got motivated and around 9:10 a.m. I went out to do 5.5k shake out to the conservatory pretty easy. The training is not over and I want to race well on December 24th, so I cannot give myself the confort to get lazy and start taking unnecesary rest days. Did 5.5k in 32:22, at a very easy pace. Felt good but sore( dont know why? maybe the stop to walk and starting running several times did that for me). Glad to have gotten this run in!! You find solace in running when a race does not go as planned!! Have a great Sunday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario