martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Easing back into it

Yesterday took the day off. Was very sore from Saturday even if it was a disaster race! This morning still very sore I needed to get back on bussiness, was up at 5:15 a.m. without a problem at all, was out alone at 5:45 .m. to the mirador to do 8k easy , started very stiff and sore, but then eased back into it and felt pretty good, but I felt the burn in my quads the whole way! Felt good though. Did the 8k in 47:53 and I had to slow dramatically twice due to the dog encounters. To be honest I was not super motivated to run today, I am emotionally down with that performance on Saturday, I just went out today because it was the right thing to do and to not get in worse shape than I actually am. Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario