sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

24:01

Twenty four oh freakingg oneee!! that was my time in today´s Christmas 5k. To be honest I wanted to run sub 24 mins, but I thought that I would do that at the drop of a hat!! just did not happen and I ended up missing my goal, anyway,, I ran watchless and just raced and ran by effort, I let it out every onze of energy that I had for the day. According to the results I did the first half much faster than the first, 11:29 the first half and 12:32 the second half.

I was in a good position in the halfway, but then when I turned around , people starting passing me right and left and I could not do anything about it. I tried to run with a woman but She dropped me little by little, the last 600s were a struggle. My friend Jose that was cheering , gave me words of encouragement but I just very spent, I just could maintain the position in the home stretch, I could not move any faster, I gave my by effort and I am satisfied with that. I need to train much harder if I want to see the times going down.

At least I improved my time of last 5k by 43 seconds which is a step in the right direction. I need to keep training consistently and I am confident that the times will go down. Its good to race watchless since you only race and dont worry about going too fast or too slow, you just run and thats it!!

Have a great Saturday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario